The Lost Mine of Phandelver
Current shared group property:
- Talon [entrusted to Atomikus]
- Glass Staff
- 2 potions of healing (2d4+2) [Royal]
- 2 potions of healing (2d4+2) [Atomikus]
- 2 potions of healing (2d4+2) [Milo]
- 1 potion of healing (2d4+2) [Harbek]
- potion of invisibility [Milo]
- scroll of augury [Harbek]
- scrolls of charm person and fireball
- scroll in a bone tube (from necromancer’s tent)
- alchemical reagents (mercury, dragon bile, powdered nightshade)
- black leather eyepatch set with semiprecious stones (worth about 50gp)
- gold earring set with a tiny ruby (worth about 30gp)
- 3 vials of perfume (each worth about 10gp)
- gold necklace with emerald pendant (worth about 200gp)
- gold statuette of a sun elf wrapped in red cloth (limited-use augury effect; from Cragmaw chapel)
- golden dagger [Milo], chalice, and censer (from Cragmaw shrine)
- small cask of quality dwarven brandy (about 20 glasses worth)
- silk pouch of gems:
- 5 malachite (each worth 15gp)
- 5 carnelian (each worth 10 gp)
- 2 peridot (each worth 15gp)
- 1 pearl (worth 100gp)
- 1 pearl (from necromancer’s tent)
- dirty chest containing much of our shared loot
- tiny jeweled box (from necromancer’s tent)
- 3cp, 2sp, 1pp
(No loot in #15.) In the necromancer’s tent, we found 35sp, 20ep, 20gp, and 5pp, a pearl, a scroll in a bone tube, and a tiny jeweled box.
Combined with previous coinage and divided between us, we each gain 9sp, 5ep, 5gp, and 1pp, with 3cp, 2sp, and 1pp left unsplit.
(No loot in #13.) The gold statuette found in the chapel possesses divination magic—apparently a limited-use augury effect. From the shrine, we looted a golden dagger (which caught Milo’s eye), chalice, and censer. In the storage room, we found a small cask (about 20 glasses worth) of quality dwarven brandy. In the barracks, Milo found an unexpectedly light quarterstaff engraved with stylized feathers.
(No loot in #11.) Under King Groll’s mattress, we found a sack with 220sp, 160ep, 3 healing potions, and a map to Wave Echo Cave. As a reward for killing Groll and finding Gundren, Sildar rewarded us 500gp.
The healing potions were given to Atomikus, Harbek, and Milo, to bring Harbek to 1 and all others to 2 each.
Combined with previous coinage, this gives a new group total of 703cp, 383sp, 160ep, and 592gp. Dividing this up gives each of us 175cp, 95sp, 40ep, and 148gp, with 3cp and 3sp left unsplit.
Dirty chest containing 700cp, 160sp, and 90gp (not yet divided).
Gold necklace with emerald pendant (200gp) from the Dendrar shop.
The cocooned adventurer had 23gp, 35sp, and 1 healing potion. The potion is entrusted to Atomikus; coins, pooled with existing, divide to 6gp and 8sp each.
3 potions of healing from Sister Garalla and 150gp from Wester as quest rewards.
The gold splits to 37gp for each of us, with 2gp added to the unsplit total.
70cp on the goblins’ bodies.
Milo and Atomikus spent their healing potions to revive Harbek during the fight with the orcs.
Treasure chest: 750cp, 180sp, 62ep, 30gp, and 3 vials of perfume (each worth about 10gp).
Combined with previous coinage and split four ways, this yields 205cp, 45sp, 16ep, and 8gp each, with 3cp and 1gp left unsplit.
Milo sold the pelts to Lionshields for 64gp (16gp to each of us).
Reward for returning Albreck to Sildar: 200gp (50gp to each of us).
30 beaver pelts (each worth 2gp) from storeroom
Albreck’s Glass Staff
Albreck’s chest contained 180sp, 130gp, two scrolls (charm person and fireball), and a silk pouch of gems:
5 carnelians (each worth 10gp)
2 peridots (each worth 15gp)
1 pearl (worth 100gp)
His lab contained some alchemical reagents: mercury, dragon bile, and powdered nightshade.
The sack in the water held two potions (healing and invisibility) [both entrusted to Milo], 50gp, and a set of travel clothing.
Coins split to 45sp and 45gp each, with unsplit leftover still remaining.
“Eyepatch Joe” (leader of the bugbear trio): 33sp and a black leather eyepatch set with semiprecious stones worth 50gp.
Chest from chasm: 160sp, 120gp, 5 malachite gems (each worth 15gp), 2 potions of healing (2d4+2) [entrusted to Royal and Atomikus], scroll of augury [entrusted to Harbek], and Talon [entrusted to Atomikus].
Gaming room: 75cp, 55sp, 22ep, 15gp, gold earring set with a tiny ruby (worth about 30gp).
Totaled and split four ways yields 18cp, 62sp, 5ep, and 33gp each, with 3cp, 2ep, 3gp, eyepatch, malachite, and earring unsplit.
Klarg’s stash: 600cp, 110sp, frog statuette worth 40gp.
In town, received 40gp for returning Sildar, 40gp for delivering the supplies to Bartham’s, and Milo was able to sell the frog + recovered Lionshield goods for a total of 100gp. Everything split four ways.
3 gold teeth (each worth 1gp) and 15sp, split three ways.